SECURITY - RESIDENTIAL AND MARINE
Working closely with industry experts, together we are able to offer complete security and automation solutions for our products, including ballistic panels and bulletproof glass. The advantages are having a full compatibility between the automation, technology and materials used.
We are able to offer automation systems for your internal and external doors. Software programming for the automation includes multiple functions, and can incorporate various technologies such as sensors, keypad, bluetooth, key fob and biometric scanning. As new technology arises, we fully develop and integrate it into our systems.
SDU/Kiwi Closures in cooperation with Frankentek are leading the field in developing security solutions for the Superyacht industry.
Bullet proof, blast proof or tamper proof doors, windows and hatches can be interfaced with the latest detection devices, sensors or cameras to provide the highest levels of security at sea or in port. Our experienced and professional staff of consultants and engineers understand the importance of confidentiality and will develop closures that meet our clients individual needs for safety and peace of mind while on-board.
The perfect solution for hinged exterior doors, our automated lock systems are able to be integrated into your on-board security system.
Providing total peace of mind, our automated lock system also enables doors to be monitored and activated remotely or locally.
The system is typically supplied with a simple clean interface for reliable operation
- Can be integrated with Key fob, Key pad, Piezo buttons, biometric scanners etc
- Two proximity sensors are supplied in door frame as standard (more can be supplied on request)
- Actuator supplied inside door (12 volt as standard, adaptor can be supplied to convert 24volt – 12 volt)
- Controller to interface between security system and lock system
- Functionality logic supplied by yard or security company
- A 12v electrical signal will lock or unlock the door
- Lock system can be can be manually over ridden to lock/unlock for safety reasons
- Manual function is identical to any standard manually operated hinged door
- Entry Doors can be manually operated
- Key lockable from exterior
- Door handle lifts up for dogging
- Thumb turn is used to manually lock from interior